- Информация об IELTS
- Структура IELTS
- Подготовка к IELTS
- Материалы IELTS
- Онлайн уроки IELTS
- Статьи по IELTS
1. You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
You have recently started work in a new company.
Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter
• explain why you changed jobs
• describe your new job
• tell him/her your other news
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
Hello my dear friend.
I would like to inform you about changing my job. As you knew, I don't (1) satisfied my previsouly work place, because my chief don't (2) trust me serious job and I couldn't make a good carrier in there and couldn't improve my knowledge in such field.
Now I work in (4) big company, which rapidly increase (3). I work as a risk executive manager but I think near future I will be able to become an investment manager. My work is very trouble, but is very interesting and perspective.
Unfortunately my dear it is one good news other news is bad (5). My boyfriend left me and now I is alone. It is awful, but I think it is my past and I find new relationship near future.
Ann will write me about you and your family. I disturb about your children's health. I hope they are OK.
I look forward to hear from you as soon as.
(1) Important to use the correct auxiliary verb "as you know", " I'm not satisfied".
(2) Correct use of auxiliary verb but should use 3rd person singular "doesn't".
(3) Although it doesn't mislead the reader, the student has chosen the wrong verb. Better to use "I work in a large company which is growing rapidly".
(4) Absence of articles although not clouding the meaning leads to an unnatural communication of meaning.
"I work in a big company", "in such a field".
(5) Wrong expression. Better to write "Unfortunately, however, there is also some bad news".