- Информация об IELTS
- Структура IELTS
- Подготовка к IELTS
- Материалы IELTS
- Онлайн уроки IELTS
- Статьи по IELTS
1. You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Write about following topic:
Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more advantages to living in an apartment.
Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words.
As me know some people live in apartments, when other people live in own houses. People which (2) live in towns have an apartment or rent apartment (6) because the big cities isn't enough land for houses. There are many buildings with numerouse (1) apartment built in the big cities. In small town and villages people live in house and don't understand how can somebody (3) live in apartment. These people like nature and don't like nevrouse (1) big city's life.
I think choice between house or apartment (6) conect (1) to ourselves preferation (4) of life. If you want quite (1) life with your family and your pets you ought to choose life in house. If you like live (5) in big city and you like to be around by people you ought to choose life in apartment.
I would like to live in house, but in Moscow I can live only in apartment. Either if I buy house near Moscow I can't live there because my work place in down town of Moscow and I have to come to Moscow every day. It isn't good idea, because trafic of Moscow is awfull. I can't be at work in time.
Live in house or apartment each decides himself, but I think good idea is having house and apartment. Part of our life we will live in apartment other part live in the house (7) (8).
(1) Spelling. Numerous errors which will lose marks.
Numerous, nervous, connect, quiet
(2) Grammar. Whilst not altering the meaning, the error is basic - 'who' not 'which'.
(3) Be careful with word order 'how somebody can'.
(4) Wrong work. 'Preferation' can confuse the meaning as it could be the students attempt to state either preparation or preference which have different meanings.
(5) Inconsistency. The student uses the verb like twice in one sentence using 'to' in the second clause but omitting it in the first clause.
(6) Repetition of the word 'apartment'. It would be better to find synonyms to show a variety.
(7) Lack of articles detracts from the conclusion.
(8) Length of essay falls short.